SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (M/W/X)
We are seeking a full-time driven and dedicated Social Media Manager to join our team. This position's primary responsibilities are to manage, plan and analyze content for our clients on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, as well as, making social media related strategic recommendations internally and externally. Working closely with account management, copy writers and designers, this individual will especially ensure the accuracy of content to go live.
The role as Social Media Manager includes:
Social Media ...
Editorial Plan Management
Strategic Content Planning
Performance Analysis & Reports
Platform & Tools Understanding
Data and Trends
- Optimization mindset
- Several years of experience in social media management in international agency with automotive background preferred
- Very good understanding of digital media landscape, always up to date regarding digital trends and developments
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Pronounced mentality and willingness to take responsibility, very structured way of working
- Fluent English language skills, German is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experienced handling of MS Office
- As a basis, you have successfully completed a degree in economics or communication sciences
As a creative and innovation agency, KKLD* advises global premium brands in the areas of customer experience, digital transformation, and service design. With a clear focus on Digital First and employees from over 15 nations, we attract globally oriented, motivated and passionate team players who love the challenge.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!
M +49 (0) 151-54464653