Associate Creative Director Interaction Design (M/F)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As Associate Creative Director for Interaction Design, your primary responsibility will be to lead the creation of visionary solutions and ensure excellent quality of all deliverables.
You’ll work on innovative projects in a multidisciplinary and international team: Together with Interface Designers, UX/Interaction Architects and Copywriters you will continuously inspire and bring new ideas to life.
- You understand the complex needs of users and product owners and are able to translate them into a solution that is intuitive and highly aesthetic.
- You are passionate about innovation and embrace new technologies. You love thinking about how we interact with devices and services – via click, touch and beyond. You are able to think across devices.
- You are empathic and driven by user-centered design principles. You pay attention to detail, yet you always keep the big picture in mind.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design or related fields and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in interface design at a creative agency.
- Your are hands-on and your portfolio shows outstanding work, demonstrating your fluency in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. Prototyping skills are desirable but not mandatory. You have created complex solutions (e.g. e-commerce, configurators).
- You are a structured and visionary thinker. You can inspire and lead a team.
- You present your work confidently, both internally and to the client
- You have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You are fluent in English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have outstanding interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in finding innovative approaches and solutions by keeping hierarchies flat and collaboration modular. And we believe in the power of gaining and sharing knowledge, which is why we encourage every member of our team to keep learning and sharing.
For those who like stretching their limbs as well as their minds, we also offer yoga twice a week and if your local language skills need some polishing, we have you covered with German classes.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to Melina von Wick (M.vonWick@kkld.net).