SENIOR INTERFACE DESIGNER (M/F)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As Senior Interface Designer, your primary responsibility will be to understand the complex needs of users and product owners and translate them into a vision and design that is intuitive and highly aesthetic.
You’ll work on innovative projects in a multidisciplinary and international team: Together with creative directors and UX/Interaction architects you will continuously inspire and bring new ideas to life.
- You have a thorough understanding of Interface Design for responsive websites and apps, and are able to think across devices. You are empathic and driven by user-centered design principles.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design or related fields and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in interface design at a creative agency.
- You have a meticulous eye for detail and typography, and you design based on grids and modules, yet you always keep the big picture in mind.
- Your portfolio shows outstanding work and demonstrates your fluency in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. Prototyping tools or coding skills for prototyping are desirable but not mandatory. You have designed complex solutions (e.g. e-commerce, configurators).
- You are a structured and visionary thinker. You have a proactive approach to problem solving and complete your tasks with responsibility and attention to high quality.
- You are passionate about innovation and new technologies. And: You are fluent in English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have outstanding interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in finding innovative approaches and solutions by keeping hierarchies flat and collaboration modular. And we believe in the power of gaining and sharing knowledge, which is why we encourage every member of our team to keep learning and sharing.
For those who like stretching their limbs as well as their minds, we also offer yoga twice a week and if your local language skills need some polishing, we have you covered with German classes.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to Melina von Wick (M.vonWick@kkld.net).