JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR (M/F)
You love great design and have a great sense for style and composition? You are passionate about creating experiences that engage the imagination while empowering users?
If so, we’re looking for you. As Junior Art Director you support the senior team members with all projects, from concept research to design implementations
- Team support in Concept development
- Team support in Design implementations
- Team support in Integrated campaigns
- Team support in Web projects
- Team support in Motion-based projects
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related fields and a minimum of 1 year experience in design at a creative agency or similar setting, working in one or more of these fields: Campaign, Branding, Interface Design
- You have good design skills, an eye for typography and pay attention to details.
- Your strong online portfolio demonstrates your fluency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You prefer problem-solving rather than -seeking, you have a hands-on mentality and complete your tasks with responsibility and attention to high quality.
- You are passionate about innovation and new technologies. And: You are fluent in English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, passionate team players who love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team you will be creating insightful, evidence-based strategies and communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org