Social Media Internship (M/F)
In-house position, 6 months paid internship
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic Social Media Intern who is eager to support with lifestyle, brand, and product focused
digital communications for a host of global premium brands.
The main tasks in supporting an editorial and social team will include administrative work, the execution and tracking of posts, community management, and creative concepting for ongoing as well as campaign communication. Applicants should have a strong interest and intuitive understanding for digital trends, especially in social. Knowledge of social media management tools is a plus. Writing for a global audience will also be a core responsibility, therefore native-level English and proof of editorial skill is absolutely required.
- Content management support for social media platforms, especially scheduling posts
- Community management, reviewing follower comments identifying UGC material
- Performance tracking and analytics
- Assistance with presentations and strategy
- Writing articles
- Idea development
- Content management of brand website (CMS)
- Process flows
- Must be able to legally work in Germany
- Strong interest in digital and social media
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask with great attention to detail and to turn around projects and articles within tight deadlines
- A passion for writing and a stickler for grammar and copyediting
- Knowledge of Facebook PowerEditor, Google Analytics, Google AdWords preferred but not required
- High proficiency in English
What you can expect
We are offering a 6 months paid internship in Berlin. KKLD* is a creative agency holding global accounts for premium brands. Our work environment appeals to globally minded, self-motivated, passionate team players that love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team, you will be assisting with the core communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to email@example.com