SENIOR INTERFACE DESIGNER (M/F)
As Senior Interface Designer, your primary responsibility will be to understand the complex needs of users and product owners
and translate them into a vision and design that is intuitive and highly aesthetic.
You’ll work on highly innovative projects in a multidisciplinary and international team: Together with creative directors, copywriters and UX/Interaction architects you will continuously inspire and bring new ideas to life.
- Translation of user needs into vision and design
- Interface design, graphic design and user experience design
- Responsive websites and apps
- User-centered Design
- Design of complex solutions
- You have a thorough understanding of Interface Design (responsive websites and apps, are able to think across devices. You are empathic and driven by usercentered design principles.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design or related fields and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in interface design at a creative agency.
- You have a meticulous eye for detail and typography, and you design based on grids and modules, yet you always keep the big picture in mind.
- Your portfolio shows outstanding work and demonstrates your fluency in Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator. Prototyping tools or coding skills for prototyping are desirable but not mandatory. You have designed complex solutions (e.g. ecommerce, configurators).
- You are a structured and visionary thinker. You have a proactive approach to problem solving and complete your tasks with responsibility and attention to high quality.
- You are passionate about innovation and new technologies. And: You are fluent in English.
What you can expect
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, passionate team players who love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team you will be creating insightful, evidence-based strategies and communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to email@example.com