ART DIRECTOR (M/F)
As Art Director you are responsible for concept development and the translation and extension of concepts into effective visual designs for integrated campaigns as well as web and motion-based projects. Under the direction of a Creative Lead you will be involved in all phases of creative development and support the team in finding thrilling and innovative solutions for our clients’ needs.
- Concept development
- Translation of concepts into visual designs
- Integrated campaigns
- web projects
- motion-based projects
- You have profound experiences in creating integrated campaigns.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related fields and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in design at a creative agency.
- You have a good sense of style and composition and an eye for typography. You pay attention to details, but always keep the big picture in mind.
- Your strong online portfolio demonstrates your fluency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of AfterEffects is desirable but not mandatory.
- You have a hands-on mentality and complete your tasks with responsibility and attention to high quality.
- You are passionate about innovation and new technologies. And: You are fluent in English.
What you can expect
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, passionate team players who love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team you will be creating insightful, evidence-based strategies and communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to email@example.com