Director Social Media & Content (m/f)
what you'll do
We are seeking a full-time driven and enthusiastic Director Social Media & Content to come on board immediately. You will be responsible for the output of your team and the agency as a whole. Working together with designers, copywriters and concept developers, you will develop strategy projects and community management. You will inspire your team and provide the creative impetus that keeps the agency moving forward, as well as a proactive love for developing engaging content and growth strategy.
- Managing the social media & content team
- Providing training and developing the teams creative skills
- Content conception, creation and planning/management for a range of editorial and social media platforms
- Develop and manage complex cross-media projects
- Community management, watch and interaction strategy
- Proactive brand strategy
- Trend forecasting and appropriate implementation
- Ad strategy
- Frequent client interfacing
- Performance marketing and tracking
- At least 6 years agency experience, including at least 2 years as team leader
- Very high quality standards
- Highly experienced in Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Understanding of PPC, affiliate marketing, social media spend strategy
- Strong familiarity with and passion for Web 2.0 & various social media platforms, emphasizing but not limited to Facebook and Twitter
- Strong understanding of best brand practices various social media, emphasizing but not limited to Facebook and Twitter
- An eye for new platforms and emerging trends and feverous thirst to develop own conclusions hands-on
- Experience with editorial and social CMS
- Understanding of CRM tactics and community experience
- An interdisciplinary approach to various industries: traditional media, social media, event coordination, film, music, blogger culture, e-commerce
- Flexibility, openness, a strong sense of responsibility, personal and professional incentive… and team spirit!
- High proficiency in English
What you can expect
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, passionate team players who love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team you will be creating insightful, evidence-based strategies and communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to email@example.com