SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
what you'll do
As Senior Account Manager you enable, encourage and energise. An analytical thinker, you understand strategy and ensure that it is reflected in day-to-day account activities. You take a central role in the delivery of projects, and you are responsible for the execution, monitoring and profitability of projects. You love developing and maintaining solid client relationships as well as motivating your team by helping individuals maximise their potential.
- You have solid integrated campaign experience (including print, digital, out of home and social media) and a successful track record of managing large-scale projects.
- You have a degree in business, marketing or a related field and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a creative agency. If you don’t have a degree, that’s also fine, as long as you have mastered the necessary skills and have a track record to show for it.
- People love to work with you due to your persuasive, empathetic, motivating and humorous nature.
- You have a proactive approach to problem-solving and complete your tasks with responsibility and attention to high quality and accuracy.
- You are passionate about design, innovation and new technologies.
And, you are fluent in English and have advanced German language skills.
What you can expect
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, passionate team players who love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team you will be creating insightful, evidence-based strategies and communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org